Last Updated: Apr 24, 2009 12:59 AM
Below is the “Where Are They Now” list from LostLetterman.com. For the full story, click here.
1. Ryan Leaf - 1998 Draft, 2nd overall (Chargers), Washington State: Recently resigned as West Texas A&M QB coach; living in Amarillo, TX.
2. Tony Mandarich – 1989 Draft, 2nd overall (Packers), Michigan State: Runs Mandarich Media Group in Scottsdale, AZ.
3. Brian Bosworth – 1987 Supplemental Draft, 1st Round (Seahawks), Oklahoma: Works in real estate in Malibu, CA. Recently made news saving someone’s life with CPR and getting arrested for DUI.
4. Art Schlichter – 1982 Draft, 4th overall (Colts), Ohio State: Runs Gambling Prevention Awareness organization in hometown of Washington Court House, OH.
5. Todd Marinovich – 1991 Draft, 24th overall (Raiders), USC: In jail awaiting May 4th court date after violating probation.
6. Lawrence Phillips – 1996 Draft, 6th overall (Rams), Nebraska: Serving 10-year jail sentence in California State Prison for attempting to run over teenagers with car after pickup football game in LA.
7. Charles Rogers - 2003 Draft, 2nd overall (Lions), Michigan State: Serving 30-day jail sentence in Pontiac, Michigan after testing positive for alcohol and falsified records saying he attended Alcoholic Anonymous meetings.
8. Kelly Stouffer – 1987 Draft, 6th overall (Cardinals), Colorado State: Analyst for Versus, resides in Fort Collins, Colorado and Rushville, Nebraska.
9. Heath Shuler – 1994 Draft, 3rd overall (Redskins), Tennessee: Member of U.S. House of Representatives (D-North Carolina).
10. Mike Junkin – 1987 Draft, 5th overall (Browns), Duke: Hasn’t been heard from in over a decade. All we know is he resides in Doylestown, PA north of Philly.
11. Tim Couch – 1999 Draft, 1st overall (Browns), Kentucky: Analyst for Big Blue Sports Network residing in Lexington, KY. Oh yeah, and still married to former Playboy Playmate Heather Kozar.
12. Akili Smith – 1999 Draft, 3rd overall (Bengals), Oregon: Resides in San Diego, CA.
13. Andre Ware – 1990 Draft, 7th overall (Lions), Houston: College football analyst for ESPN residing in Sugar Land, TX.
14. Blair Thomas – 1990 Draft, 2nd overall (Jets), Penn State: Resides in King of Prussia, PA, owning a bar and a volunteer coach for Football University in Barrow, Alaska. Yes, you read that correctly.
15. Steve Emtman – 1992 Draft, 1st overall (Colts), Washington: Works in real estate in Spokane Valley, WA and volunteer defensive line coach for af2’s Spokane Shock.
16. Ki-Jana Carter – 1995 Draft, 1st overall (Bengals), Penn State: Resides near Miami, FL.
17. David Klinger – 1992 Draft, 6th overall (Bengals), Houston: Adjunct professor at Dallas Theological seminary in Houston campus
18. Aundray Bruce – 1988 Draft, 1st overall (Falcons), Auburn: Resides in Pensacola, FL. Niece is a college basketball player.
19. Derek Brown – 1992 Draft, 14th overall (Giants), Notre Dame: Owns 3 Quizno’s and lives in Rexford, NY.
20. Andre Wadsworth - 1998 Draft, 3rd overall (Cardinals), Florida State: After failed comeback in 2007, lives in Scottsdale, AZ. Owns 6 car dealerships in Florida.
21. Jerry Tagge – 1972 Draft, 11th overall (Packers), Nebraska: Financial advisor living in Omaha, NE. Hey isn’t that where that Buffett guy lives?
22. Jim Druckenmiller – 1997 Draft, 26th overall (49ers), Virginia Tech: LexisNexis rep living in Memphis, TN.
23. Peter Warrick – 2000 Draft, 4th overall (Bengals), Florida State: Owner of Appleebee’s in Sarasota and residing in Atlanta, signed in January with Bloomington Extreme of Indoor Football League.
24. Keith McCants – 1990 Draft, 4th overall (Buccaneers), Alabama: Arrested and tasered over a year ago, now broke living in Mobile, AL.
25. Tim Worley – 1989 Draft, 7th overall (Steelers), Georgia: Also arrested and tasered about a year ago, recently turned his life around as a mentor for HopeQuest Ministry Group.
26. Curtis Enis – 1998 Draft, 5th overall (Bears), Penn State: That’s Officer Enis to you; he’s now a cop in the Miami County Sheriff’s Office and lives in Fletcher, OH.
27. Courtney Brown – 2000 Draft, 1st overall (Browns), Penn State: After being cut by Broncos in 2007, still lives in Colorado.
28. Cade McNown – 1999 Draft, 12th overall (Bears), UCLA: Senior VP for real estate company in Orange County, CA.
29. Bo Matthews – 1974 Draft, 2nd overall (Chargers), Colorado: Tragically losing his son - also a star college football player - in 2006, Bo runs a non-profit community development center in Denver, CO.
30. Rick Mirer – 1993 Draft, 2nd overall (Seahawks), Notre Dame: Retired and living in San Diego, coaches his son’s Pop Warner team. No pressure, kid!
31. Trev Alberts - 1994 Draft, 5th overall (Colts), Nebraska: Resides in Atlanta, GA as an analyst for CBS College Sports but on the verge of being the new Nebraska-Omaha Athletic Director.
32. Rashaan Salaam – 1995 Draft, 21st overall (Bears), Colorado: 1994 Heisman Trophy winner Back in hometown of San Diego, CA, he organizes martial arts fights in China.